Booking On Line Policy Terms and Conditions
For alternative booking and payment methods please call Kalpna Lad on 02476 714873 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds: Refunds will not be given if delegates do not fully complete the course or do not pass the required assessment (if required). Any refunds that are given will be returned by the initial payment method, if payment is made by credit/debit card the refund will be made to the cardholder.
Employers booking closed courses are responsible for ensuring the correct number of delegates attend, refunds will not be given for non-attendees.
Confirmation: If you do not receive a confirmation and are unsure whether you have a place on a course please contact; email@example.com
How to cancel your booking: All cancellations must be done by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org please keep a copy of your notification. No telephone cancellations will be accepted.
Cancellation charges: Period of Notice: Over 2 weeks – No Charge
Less than 2 weeks/No Notification – Full Charge
If We Cancel
We reserve the right to cancel or postpone any course due to unforeseen operational difficulties or insufficient delegate numbers, if this happens we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details provided on the booking form. An alternative date will be offered if possible.
Amendments: If you wish to make any amendments to your booking, please email email@example.com, confirmation of changes will be acknowledged by e-mail. Please ensure the delegates booked are the ones that attend and any changes to the names of delegates are done in advance in order to ensure a smooth registration process. There will be no charge if a substitute person wishes to replace the original delegate on the same date and same course.
Participants are expected to attend the full duration of the course/sessions. Certificates will only be issued after full attendance and clearance of payments. For accredited courses, certificates can only be released when assignments/assessments have been passed by the Awarding Body.
Certificates will be posted to the address stated on your booking form and will be sent out within one calendar month, unless we are waiting on certificates and confirmation from the Awarding Body. We will log when certificates have been sent out. If you move address/setting, it is important that you let us know, so we can ensure your certificate is sent to the correct address.
Code of Conduct
We want the training to be enjoyable and beneficial for all people attending and therefore set out the following:
- Ensure that you arrive on time for the course. It may be possible that if you arrive late you will not be able to stay for the session.
- Do not expect to be able to leave the course early without making prior arrangements.
- Babies or children are not allowed at any course, you will be asked to leave the course if you do bring along any baby/children.
- Ensure that all mobile phones are switched to silent/mute/switched off, if you need to take a call, please let the trainer/s know.
- Please do not use your mobile phone or tablet to play games, use social media sites, emails or the internet, whilst the course is taking place.
- Respect confidentiality about issues raised in the training.
- Actively listen and respect other people’s views (both trainer and other delegates).
- Engage and contribute to discussion, but ensure others are equally able to contribute.
- Respect the opinions and experience of others.
- Challenge discriminating attitudes and behaviour.
Please note: if any course participants disrupt any training courses, the trainer may ask you to leave the course.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please ensure that you bring a copy of your booking confirmation, photo ID and receipt of payment (if applicable) with you to the training course. Failure to do so may result in you being turned away if your name is not on the attendance register.
Please note, it is your responsibility to sign the attendance register.
Are you looking for a Midlands based training company offering a huge variety of training courses at competitive prices?
69 Mount Street